Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Questions about Lisa/ Hardware for a glider

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Questions about Lisa/ Hardware for a glider
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 07:39:31 +0100

Hi Simon,

I recently started a paparazzi glider project:

Airframe: eHawk 1500
AP: TWOG
Thermopiles: Yes
IMU/Gyro: None
Airspeed Sensor: EagleTree
Radio Modem: XBee 2.4GHz Series 2
RC Receiver: ACT DSL-4top

See: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Gallery#User.27s_Aircraft_Gallery

I just finished the eHawk hardware and am looking forward to flight testing.

Has anyone implemented autonomous gliding algorithms/flightplans on
the paparazzi yet?

Cheers,
Reto