[Paparazzi-devel] Rudder control and IR sensors.

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Rudder control and IR sensors.
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 16:30:03 -0000

Hi all,

Martin thank you for the rush answer. I will have a look at the stuff later on.

After I tested control surfaces I mentioned that the rudder moves in Auto mode but I cannot control it manually. I am not sure if it is the ppm encoder issue or something wrong with the codes. The rest of the surfaces and switches are ok.

I have also some troubles with my IR sensors. To get the readings around 0 value (for neutral, covered sensors)  in Message window, I was forced to define IR1 = 40, IR2= 186 and TOP = 615 in airframe. xml. According to all instructions I read, it should be around 512.  After I tried to test them outside, I get always crazy readings on my artificial horizon display in GCS. I come to the conclusion they gone. Am I right? Or maybe there is another methods to test IR sensors on their workability?! In case they are not working any more, is it possible to get them in UK in short time? Here they are http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Image:Irsensors.jpg.

Regards,

Roman

Bristol Institute of Technology

University of the West of England

Aerospace Systems Engineering

email: address@hidden

Mob.: +44 (0) 7760806643

P please consider the environment before printing emails.