[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L news

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L news
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 10:25:03 -0800

Hello everyone,

It was a great weekend. We released the schematics of Lisa/L to the public. You
can find it in the paparazzi-hardware (formely known as paparazzi4) svn
repository.

paparazzi-hardware/trunk/lisa/v1.1/

You can also find them in the wiki
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Dev/LisaL/Schematics/V1.1

They are released under an Open Hardware compatible Creative Commons
Attribution Share Alike (CC-BY-SA) 3.0 license.

We are going step by step back to the roots. Being again one of the very few
really and truly open source and open hardware UAV projects on the web. The
last step, releasing the board files, is in preparation, but we are not ready
for that yet.

We take the opportunity to make a small update on the availability of the
hardware.
A few Lisa/L boards are still available on the Joby Robotics shop:
https://www.jobyrobotics.com/product.php?id_product=10 The next batch will
follow shortly.

The Booz IMU V1.2 boards are on the way to us and we should have a few of them
in stock in a few days. This will be a small pilot run.

As with Lisa/L the Booz IMU v1.2 schematics will be released after they are
stocked and in steady production.

Yours truly Joby Robotics Team