[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to "PPM encoder : channels not responding when m

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to "PPM encoder : channels not responding when moving stick, quickly on R/C (Philippe Volivert)"
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 19:25:34 +0200

Hi.
I have never seen this fast movement problem before and i am thinking what could be wrong. Do you have another FM receiver of different brand to try? (hitec or futaba for example)
I suspect that the output takes longer than usual to output all 8 channels.
so it misses some....
I have a 12 channel ipd receiver but mine is working well so i can't reproduce the problem.
Email me to give you a modified firmware to try.
Also do you have the crystal version or the one with the internal oscillator ? (8 or 16 Mhz)