Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems getting an overview of Paparazzi

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problems getting an overview of Paparazzi
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:38:08 -0000

Hi Cédric,

I know it's possible for a skilling programmer or someone with some experience to build a simple autopilot, I've just seen so many overenthusiastic undergrads who are sure they can build both the UAV and the autopilot and make it work better than paparazzi, and months down the line find it to be more difficult than they first thought.
This seems to be a field where NIH (Not Invented Here) is rife!

Cheers
--G