Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SPI Slave Select

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SPI Slave Select
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:10:04 +0100

Hi Matthew,

you might want to have a look at the SpiSelectSlave makro in spi_hw.h
I'm not really sure about the current status on SPI, but afaik
spi_hw.[ch] still works just fine and is used. But the on the stm32
this is not used anymore.
I guess we need a better generic spi interface?
Antoine, Martin?

Cheers, Felix