Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone still working on the Tiny v3?? HB autopilot

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Anyone still working on the Tiny v3?? HB autopilot support
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:42:11 -0100

Hi,

I will start again on Tiny v3 but I don't have knowledge sufficient to do it alone.

I need it to an uav that i'm developing of 2,5 meters of wingspan.

regards
Rui Costa
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm curious if anyone is actually working on the so called Tiny v3
(http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Tiny_v3)??
That seems pretty dead to me.

But I'm starting to add support for the HB autopilot and set up a new
wiki page for that one: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/HB_v1
Are there actually some of these autopilots out there?

Cheers, Felix