[Paparazzi-devel] current sensor

From: Ana García Álvarez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] current sensor
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 10:34:12 +0100

Hi all,
I have recently purchased a current sensor in Sparkfun. It provides a voltage from 0-3,3V scaled to the current my motor consumes.
I have installed the sensor in ADC4 defining the ADC_CURRENT and MilliAmpOfAdc(adc) in the BAT section of the airframe file, but the values I get in the FBW-STATUS message are not changing according to the %throttle I apply to the motor, they oscillate around a number.
I have tested the sensor with a polimeter and I think the problem isn't there.
I have looked at main_ap and main_fbw but don't know if I should change anything, or maybe should I define the ADC_GENERIC message instead...
Any idea? Thanks