Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna Tracker

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Antenna Tracker
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:16:03 -0100

What's the AATS system?

I'm finalizing the airframe design. Will have a MTOW of 12kg-15kg.

And I'm starting to draw the complete airframe on CAD. Will be made of carbon fiber.

I'm preparing a cost plan because I have a company that is interested in support.

I would like also to make a stabilized video gymbal with a TWOG with an IMU. But I don't know how to do it and where to start.

Regards
Rui Costa