Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi hardware plans download link broken?

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi hardware plans download link broken?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:45:26 -0000

Hi Bobby,

I've got an old copy of the subversion repo (not that old, maybe a month or so).
I've zipped the hw folder and put it here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/169934/hw.zip
Hope it's of use to you.

--G

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 01:10:51 -0000, Bobby McGee <address@hidden> wrote:

Ok, thats what I assumed but actually don't want to hear. ;) Any idea or plan when Savannah will be up again?

Cheers, Bobby