Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Another 30Km flight

From: Prashanth Thankachan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Another 30Km flight
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:58:55 +0530

hey chris
you make it seem now that 30km is going to be the new standard....congrats on this
am curious to know why your aircraft spiraled down on auto2 start

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 2:03 AM, David Conger <address@hidden> wrote:
Wow, 30Km, that's awesome!
Which autopilot was it? I wonder if the Tiny13 would be less affected by the 3W RF Tx in the aircraft.
I may get one of those video tx as my 500mW 900mHz one from Range Video is awful. Only maybe .1Km range before static.
-David