Re: [Paparazzi-devel] digital_cam.xml files (attn. Chris De Wagter)

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] digital_cam.xml files (attn. Chris De Wagter)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 20:51:44 +0100

Hi Stephan

The digital_cam was upgraded to allow more fancy control like controlling our SVS Dsp-cam or sony with atmega-controller. Paparazzi can control all buttons of the sony now and can interact with the DSP of the smartcam. Naturally all of this is still compatible with the old "LED" based triggering which we also use a lot. The conf/module/digital_cam.xml shows how to use the LED based triggering, while the digital_cam_i2c.xml show the other functions.

2 questions to you first:

a) did you use the 100m grid feature? I still need to re-enable it but I would like to turn it into a shoot every X meters along the current line segment.
b) there was only a zoom led, but I don't understand how a single led can zoom in and zoom out...

If you need help with adapting your airframe / flightplan / module you can email them and I'll help.

-Christophe