Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Usb Error

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Usb Error
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:10:10 +0100

It is not an issue of the correct rights, otherwise it says: Permission Denied. Now it says not found which means:

- it is not connected
- cable is wrong (if leds don't blink than it can only be a D+ D- problem)
- if you run in a vitualbox, maybe windows has the USB device?
- try another USB port
- your microcontroller is broken: plug the miniusb in windows and then power your board and you get a bootloader device found message, then the microcontroller is OK.
- lsusb can show the current usb devices in linux

-Christophe