[Paparazzi-devel] re: ir/actuators problem

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] re: ir/actuators problem
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:25:55 +0100

I was testing the PFD. First of all it was upside down. I had to change the ir-signs(which I don’t understand because they were ok in the previous software version). The attitude in the PFD was more or less ok, but the elevator didn’t move at any time, while the ailerons moved very little.

In auto1 we could move the elevator via the RC control, but it didn’t move all alone.

I don’t understand I only have problems with the new software and not the previous one. May it be because I have them two in the same laptop(different folders)?Or because I had an airspeed sensor connected with a mcu warning(the one which was corrected today)?

(I could send the test log)

Thanks