[Paparazzi-devel] New IMU board from SparkFun

From: Steve Joyce
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] New IMU board from SparkFun
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:49:48 +0100

Check this out: http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10082 , a new IMU board from Sparkfun called "the ultimate IMU", with 3-axis gyro, 3-axis accel, magnetometer and an LPC2148. It also has X-Bee connector, USB, connector, micro-SD slot and GPS connector.

I haven't looked closely at the schematic, but I bet you could run the paparazzi code on it directly and have a compact autopilot similar to TWOG, but with integrated IMU sensors. The only thing that is missing is a servo driver and ppm input. Too bad they didn't break out just a few more pins from the processor!

/Steve