[Paparazzi-devel] Re: adc_generic.c not found for target ap (Martin Muel

From: Wolfgang Schaeper
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: adc_generic.c not found for target ap (Martin Mueller)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:53:43 +0100

Hi Martin,
thanks for your help. I followed your advice, but I'm afraid, that's not
all:
When I compile for target ap a warning comes up:

CC /home/wolfgang/paparazzi/var/easyglider/ap/modules/adcs/adc_generic.o
modules/adcs/adc_generic.c: In function `adc_generic_periodic':
modules/adcs/adc_generic.c:46: warning: implicit declaration of function
`DOWNLINK_DEVICECheckFreeSpace'
modules/adcs/adc_generic.c:46: warning: nested extern declaration of
`DOWNLINK_DEVICECheckFreeSpace'
modules/adcs/adc_generic.c:46: warning: implicit

Although only a warning, compilation is immediately aborted.
My airframe.xml specifies for communication:

<!-- Communication -->
<subsystem name="telemetry"     type="transparent">
  <param name="MODEM_BAUD"      value="B9600"/>
</subsystem>

Without adding adc_generic, all TM messages are transmitted normally.
The problem exists with any combination of airframe, flight_plan, telemetry
etc. settings.
Do you have an idea where to find the bug?
Regards,
Wolfgang

Message: 1