Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Radio not working after migration to current versi

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Radio not working after migration to current version - How to activate PPM Messages
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:52:57 +0100

Hi Tim,

you updated your airframe file to the subsystems?
You can still activate the ppm message just like before and like it says on the wiki ( http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Radio_Control#Measuring_the_PPM_time_values ) by adding
  <define name="TELEMETRY_MODE_FBW" value="1"/>
to the firmware section in your airframe file.

What changed and I guess is your problem is that now the ppm signal is better checked for validity and the number of channels has to match _exactly_ to be a valid signal.

Cheers, Felix