[Paparazzi-devel] Relay's and power switches

From: Rui Costa
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Relay's and power switches
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:19:02 -0100

I'm thinking to add one more TPS2051B power switch and another two for 12V switch because my camera and video transmitter have to be powered by 12V.

I think for these I sould use relays. I also will need to control another relay to switch from Camera 1 to Camera 2.

Can someone help me to choose the right components to archive that?

I think will be very useful to all community.

Rui Costa