Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SD Data Logger

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] SD Data Logger
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:42:08 -0100

Yes you right. Let's see when the new Lisa's will be available.

Rui Costa

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:07 PM, Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Marc,

I agree with your comments about too many different boards with low volumes that keep the price high. I think the next focus should be on the newer STM32 processors. In the mean time I still think it's nice to have the choice as I also see many people that build and assemble their board themselves. Maybe we can improve the list of autopilots on the wiki in categories to reduce beginners confusion?

based on very old slow 16MHz 8-bit AVR
  -(arduinoMega: possible for fixedwing but with limitations)

based on LPC2148 50MHz 32bit ARM (1Watt)
  -high volume/low price: tiny2.11 / TWOG
  -special editions: mounting holes + xbee (yapa) / onboard inertial+airdata (hb)

based on new STM32 70MHz 32bit with IRQ (0.5Watt)
   -Lisa/L/M

-Christophe