Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Getting Started - No USB device

From: Leandro Chelini
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Getting Started - No USB device
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 11:48:14 +0100

Hi
Try (only for testing) in the Paparazzi-Folder
sudo ./paparazzi
If it's working, you have a permission problem.

Have you done this?
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Installation#Setting_access_rights_for_USB_download
---restart needed after changes---

good look

Am 04.01.11 07:21, schrieb Manikandtan C. K.:
Hi,

I was facing troubles connecting my tiny 2.11 with PC as I had mailed earlier. I'd connected it via the
micro usb cable from PPZUav with battery connected last. building on AP says no USB device.
have tried on different systems with fresh installs of latest Papz GCS with git on lucid and maverick.

However on connecting it with the Windows running, it says  an "unknown device" has been found
 and needs to be reinstalled. Is it the right message??

Wanted to make sure my hardware and the cable was working fine. Tell me your thoughts on this.