[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Problem with Tunnel

From: Ensslin Oliver (enso)
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Problem with Tunnel
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 17:02:58 +0000

Hi Felix, Hi All

Flashing of the tunnel works although the tunnel does not.

I tried to connect the Tiny over Windows XP with Ublox u-center to configure the GPS. Windows detects the Tiny as COM3 but the u-center does not make any connection. I did not further investigate the problem.

My workaround is to use an old paparazzi3 version I had. I have a problem with the LEA-5H having the firmware V6 installed. It is not sending the GPS data to the Arduimu.

Thanks for your help Felix.

There is another problem I am facing. After installing a new version from GIT I made a new aircraft. After setting all the files I cannot choose any target. The pull down menu is not active.

Where are the targets set? What could cause the problem?

Cheers Oli