Re: [Paparazzi-devel] xbee pro xsc 900

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] xbee pro xsc 900
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 08:52:25 -0800

Hello,

I use them.

It is common for it to take up to 30 or 60 seconds for the GSC to connect. Not sure why but it can take a very long time for the modems to connect to each other.

Be sure they are set to 57600bps. Give them some time. When it takes longer than 60 seconds it has always been something else.

-David Conger