[Paparazzi-devel] we are searching for UAV experts

From: Human Resources
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] we are searching for UAV experts
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 14:04:56 +0100

Hello UAV expert,

Galileo Geosystems is focussing on the processing of earth observation images.  We process these images to produce geo-information for the agricultural and the mining sector.  Today, we are adding UAV images into the processing chain, as a complementary product to satellite images and conventional aerial photography.  For this activity, we are looking for new collegues with UAV knowledge.
Do you have knowledge of micropilot, paparazzi or other autopilot systems ?  Do you have experience with managing, operating and maintaining a UAV ? Are you willing to work in a challenging environment, with motivated collegues in a start-up company ?  Are you creative, thorough and customer driven ? Then do not hesitate to contact us at address@hidden

The Galileo Geosystems team
Valencia, Spain