Re: [Paparazzi-devel] baro_ets altitude

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] baro_ets altitude
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:36:04 +0100

Hi Germar,

I just fixed the include path for baro_ets and also added ground_alt to the resulting baro measurement.
As ground_alt is defined in the flight plan this is not ideal and will only give you correct results if you power up when you are actually at this altitude.
Maybe we should change this to take the altitude from the first gps fix instead and assume this is the true ground altitude instead of the one manually set in the flight plan? But what then if you don't use a GPS (ok, basically everyone does, but still....)?

Cheers, Felix