Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re:xbee pro xsc 900

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] re:xbee pro xsc 900
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:28:06 -0800

Hello,

I don't use any boards. I power the modem from the 3.3v on the serial connector and the XBEe ends are soldered directly to the top of the XBee. At the groundstation side I'm using my FTDI Utility with an XBee socket. I always program the XSC for 57600bps and they work on my Booz quad, Merlin fixed wing, FunJet fixed wing.
I use the "transparent" protocol.
-David