[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa & DX7se TX

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa & DX7se TX
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:11:37 +1300

Hi Eric and or Antoine,

I am about to set up a spektrum satellite receiver on a LisaL quadrotor using a Spectrum DX7se TX.

- Is the pulse definitely negative for this TX. (I cannot easily measure it as there is no trainer port)

- Do I need to set up my own radio file stating gear channel  as 'KILL' and aux1 channel as 'MODE'. and redefine them again in the AP section of my Lisa airframe.xml file, as Eric has done?

Regards

Stephen
.