[Paparazzi-devel] re: razor imu

From: GARCIA ALVAREZ, ANA
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] re: razor imu
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:38:48 +0100

Hi Felix,

As Oliver said, after waiting 3minutes, the ATTITUDE message and PFD works…but still not well.

I haven’t the right sens parameters up to now. I looked into Oliver’s ones, but they don’t work for me(too much sensibility according to the PFD, and I have an offset(I think) which rolls the PFD continuously). I’m trying changing the values but I’m afraid it’s a really empiric method and don’t know if some day it’ll work.

Are these values(sens and neutrals) the only parameters I’m supposed to touch?

I am also looking for Christoph’s values, but I haven’t found them-I think they aren’t in an airframe file but in another one-.

Ana