Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: trouble getting started...
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:30:25 +0100

yes :-)

Are you sure a USB bootloader was flashed and/or you did not overwrite it? What commands did you issue?

Martin

On 19.01.2011 20:18, James Spezeski wrote:
I just checked and there was 5V on the VBUS pin.  I also checked all the
electrical connections from the pins on the USB connector (the one that
plugs into my computer) to the solder joints on the TWOG, and they were
all good.

Should I try flashing the bootloader?

James

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 4:25 AM, Martin Mueller <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Hi Thomas,

     > Maybe at least my second comment on the power consumption can help.

    my statement regarding the "self power" was wrong - hope that does
    not confuse. The Vbus pin only switches the bootloader on, any
    LPC2148 board does not consume a noteable current through USB. They
    actually are self powered, not bus powered.

    Martin