AW: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"IR Sensor from FMA Direct (Roman Nik

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: AW: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"IR Sensor from FMA Direct (Roman Nikitin)"
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:25:08 -0000

Very good advise.

Thanks Gareth

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden Im Auftrag von Gareth Roberts
Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011 21:12
An: address@hidden
Betreff: Re: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"IR Sensor from FMA Direct (Roman
Nikitin)"

If you peel off the plastic label on the top with a scalpel (the one that
says ALIGN THIS WAY or whatever), there is a phillips screw in the middle.
You can trace the circuit very easily, the ground plane is fairly large
and the positive goes to both op-amps.
If you are careful, once you've done it you can superglue the label back
on again after if you need to keep the unit pristine.

Sorry I can't remember any more about the order of the wiring!

Cheers,
--G