[Paparazzi-devel] GCS problem.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS problem.
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:34:19 +0100

Hi,

After running git pull, make clean and make (last time today) it seems I have got a problem which I have not experienced before. The GCS wont populate, even though the modems talk to each other.

The plane is a Multiplex Twinstar which has had many Auto2 flights.

Symptoms:
GCS wont populate.
Telemetry seems to work with normal activity.
The Messages tools show normal activity.
IR sensors values changes as I move my hand around the sensors.
Log file is empty.

In the main window in Paparazzi Centre there is a message I cannot remember having seen before (not sure):
Entering 'log_xml'

I deleted the old conf.xml and control_panel.xml before git pull and entered my personal aircraft and session into the new files.

I am a bit stuck, any help please?

Thanks,
Helge.

Conf:
  <aircraft
   name="TWINSTAR_II_HW"
   ac_id="4"
   airframe="airframes/twinstarhw.xml"
   radio="radios/T10CG.xml"
   telemetry="telemetry/default.xml"
   flight_plan="flight_plans/basic.xml"
   settings=" settings/tuning.xml"
   gui_color="#6293ba"
  />

Session:
   <session name="Flight XBee 2.4GHz or AC4790 address@hidden">
      <program name="Data Link">
        <arg flag="-d" constant="/dev/ttyUSB0"/>
        <arg flag="-uplink" constant=""/>
        <arg flag="-s" constant="57600"/>
      </program>
      <program name="Server"/>