[Paparazzi-devel] GCS problem and a loss

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS problem and a loss
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:09:38 +0200

Hi.
I also detected the GCS problem but i found a workaround in the field (restarting the service) I must say that you resolved the bug in a record time thank you again guys :-) Today i did another 30km test but at the 50km mark the plane lost it's battery due to something i knew but neglected to address. The battery froze thus the capacity was reduced and the plane gracefully and slowly fell
in to the deep sea.... (The whole flight was over the sea)
I had video and telemetry to the very last moment but the motor did not had enough power to
power the motor.
Anyway i have gathered very useful data and all i can say is that the Paparazzi autopilot works
perfectly well.
I also tested the updated camera files (module) i wrote so if anyone want to use them just email me. I can now lock the camera to any point i look and also have very good accuracy.