[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: GCS problem and a loss (Felix & Prashanth)

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: GCS problem and a loss (Felix & Prashanth)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:56:25 +0200

Hi Prashanth.
Yes a chopper (real one) was dispatched to search for it but the plane probably sunk due to it's increased weight. Not a big loss and if i add the useful data gathered so far i would say that it is a calculated loss. I was expecting to lose a plane but not due to a battery problem but rather a gps, wiring or servo problem. Those 9xtend modems are very good so i had 115200 bps (all the way up to 32km actual distance) with a 10 dbd (12.1 dbi) Yagi.

Felix i have never uploaded anything so i don't know how it works.
May be someone can email me, get the files, review them and then upload them for me. I used them on my last flight and i must say that the camera control (ptz) works fine. The best feature was the lock function and the point and fly feature (you point the camera to where you want to go, click a GCS button and go there.
Chris