[Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree

From: Germar Walter
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Eagletree
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 14:01:20 +0100

Hello,

I have problems getting the Airspeed MicroSensor V3 to work with a tiny v2.
I am using one already with a tiny board and now I am setting up an other paparazzi for a second drone. But the speed sensor doesn't work. Neither on the old paparazzi board nor on the new one.
Messages  aren't giving anything but zero - the value directly on the sensor shows up.

- ic2 port on the tiny is not broken! (imu works)
- wireing is the same as on the old sensors

Does anyone have the same problem? Has Eagletree changed something?

Cheers
Germar