Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Bad luck

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Bad luck
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 17:12:20 +0100

Hi Chris,

hm... that sounds a bit like a small bug.
Since '/home/hendrix/paparazzi/conf/radios/cessna177_lrs.xml' and '/home/hendrix/paparazzi/./conf/radios/cessna177_lrs.xml' should be the same path.

I guess you mean selecting a radio xml file in the Paparazzi center..? And you get this error there in the Paparazzi center message console..

Do you have the PAPARAZZI_HOME and PAPARAZZI_SRC environment variables set or not? It should work in either case of course, but would help finding the problem.
It works here, but I have these variables set anyway because I start some tools from the command line.

Cheers, Felix