Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu 10.10 compile error

From: David Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu 10.10 compile error
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:52:14 -0800

That error actually looks like there is a problem with the mkdir command, which the mkdir info page suggests:

_Warning_: Avoid specifying a source name with a trailing slash,
when it might be a symlink to a directory.  Otherwise, `mv' may do
something very surprising, since its behavior depends on the underlying
rename system call.  On a system with a modern Linux-based kernel, it
fails with `errno=ENOTDIR'.

Buzz