Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi help

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi help
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:42:30 +0100

Hi Dalton,

sure Paparazzi can. The larger the plane, the easier for the
autopilot. Time constants are longer and devices can be larger and
heavier. The paparazzi easily handles Y-UAV (12kg) and UMARS (25kg):
http://www.imes.zhaw.ch/de/engineering/imes/projekte/leichtbautechnik/umars/projektbeschreibung.html
www.y-uav.com
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Gallery

I hope you are aware of the effort needed to build and operate a large
size plane. If you have no experience in autopilots start with small
planes.

Cheers, Reto