Re: [Paparazzi-devel] JSBSim for fixedwing example

From: GURUGANESH R
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] JSBSim for fixedwing example
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 12:50:14 +0530

Hi all,
   I beleive many are working with the paparazzi SITL. One option is to use the JSB Sim for flight simulation. But I dont have the JSB Sim in my Machine but still the paparazzi SITL is able to simulate "figure of eight", "circle", Way point Nav" etc.. I am confused where the flight dynamics model (aircraft Six Dof equations) is located in the paparazzi code? Where the aerodynamic data are available in the paparazzi folder. Kindly help in finding out these things. I have downloaded the entire version of Paparazzi code form the internet and running it on Ubuntu 1.0.2. I am expecting your reply. Thanking you in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards
R.Guruganesh