Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Flying Wing (Ing. Niki Regina)"

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:"Flying Wing (Ing. Niki Regina)"
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:37:02 -0000

Hi Chris,

I've got extensive experience with both paparazzi + ardupilot.
I'd be happy to write a "vs" type wiki entry if people think it's a good idea and can say where it should go! Dalton, I'd agree completely with Chris - for getting started quickly and getting a plane actually flying, paparazzi is unbeatable.

--G