Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Radio module: Lairdtech LT2581 vs XBee Pro (pin co

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Radio module: Lairdtech LT2581 vs XBee Pro (pin compatible)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 00:17:39 +0100

good enough sensors + good enough model + good enough control + good enough adaptation ...

I think there still exists a set of steering command to send to the acending tech motor controllers such that the quad would play the same song a bit faster... Using a little more intelligence for instance (model [incl key bouncing] + more feedforward terms) and some good learning sessions... I wonder what you will be playing next year at FMA!

-Christophe