Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight plan with many waypoints

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight plan with many waypoints
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:21:15 +0100

Sorry I didn't get what you wanted to do.
It is not explicitly possible to force flying over a waypoint in the direction of the next segment. You will have to place your waypoints with care so it is possible to what you want (small angles between segments, use a circle to align the AC trajectory before the next segment,...). You can look at the nav line code to get some idea.

Gautier