Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight plan with many waypoints

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight plan with many waypoints
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 19:29:44 +0100

Hi Gautier,

my bad, I found the bug. It was in my own flight plan. I missed a line
while copy-pasting. Now everything works fine.

This bug learned me what to do if I need to precisely overfly the next
waypoint in the direction of the next segment. Just skip one segment
in the flight plan:

      <go from="H01" hmode="route" wp="H02"/>
      <go from="H03" hmode="route" wp="H04"/>

instead of

      <go from="H01" hmode="route" wp="H02"/>
      <go from="H02" hmode="route" wp="H03"/>
      <go from="H03" hmode="route" wp="H04"/>

will precisely overfly H03 in the direction of H04.

Cheers, Reto