Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan for Soaring

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flight Plan for Soaring
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:50:14 +1100

Hi Todd

re: total energy vario. Given an uncorrected vario (e.g. ETS module),
couldn't the AP correct it in software by incorporating the airspeed
estimate (or measured airspeed, if available)? I realise that's not
sufficient for thermalling, but might be useful for other things (like
tuning for efficiency).

Chris Gough