Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AspirinIMU

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AspirinIMU
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 14:55:28 -0800

Hi,

I believe you that you did not mean it the way it got perceived. :)

We currently don't have the resources to back port the Lisa/L aspirin driver to
the other platforms. It should still be a straight forward process, as the
driver itself is not hardware dependent and is using the underlying spi and i2c
drivers.

On Mar 1, 2011, at 12:44 PM, David Conger wrote:

> Hmm. I did not mean to use a tone in my email that was anything buy a simple
> wonder if I should buy an aspirin for my TWOG or not.
>
> Regards,
> David
>
> On Mar 1, 2011, at 12:26 PM, antoine drouin <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Calm down, David. I'm sure there will be an aspirin driver for LPC2148 soon.
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 8:51 PM, David Conger <address@hidden> wrote:
>>> Is it true then that JobyRobotics will only support hardware from
>>> JobyRobotics and not Paparazzi Open Source hardware?
>>>
>>> David
>>>
>>> On Mar 01, 2011, at 09:51 AM, Piotr Esden-Tempski <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> As far as I know there is no AspirinIMU support for the older autopilots
>>> like TINY and TWOG yet. There are drivers for Lisa/L that you can use there.
>>> It may need some work. I don't know what exactly has to be done though to
>>> get Aspirin run on TWOG, I don't have one and never used one. :) You will
>>> definitely need an SPI and an I2C interface.

>>> Cheers Esden

Cheers Esden

--
Blog: http://www.esden.net