[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and Aspirin IMU OSHW release.

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L and Aspirin IMU OSHW release.
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:11:15 -0800

Hi,

Just as a heads up. We at Joby Robotics just uploaded the Lisa/L and Aspirin
eagle files into the paparazzi hardware SVN repository. They are released under
CC-BY-SA license. So they comply to the OSHW definition.

We hope that it will help to motivate more people to contribute to Paparazzi,
make it the best autopilot project and make the community thrive! As that is
why we are doing it! :)

Cheers Esden

--
Blog: http://www.esden.net