Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pitch based airspeed (Todd Sandercock)

From: Leandro Chelini
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pitch based airspeed (Todd Sandercock)
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 19:57:48 +0100

Hi
We've already programmed a code like you've described below.
Our changes are in many files and linked with gcs control switches so it makes it difficult to make it public.
There are also other modules like I2C Amsys pressure sensors and barometer we've built.
If you want I can upload our guidance.c or eg. the whole project as a zip file.
In the near future we want to upload it over git, but it seams that this will need a little more time. (We haven't any experience with git)

Vassillis:
Pitch --> Altitude
Throttle --> Speed

Airspeed Two (Pitch airspeed control)
Throttle --> Altitude
Pitch --> Speed

At the moment we are working on finding usable paramter values for AirspeedTwo.
Tomorrow we will go fly again so we can give you more feedback after the flight.

Bruzzlee