[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Antenna Tracker issues

From: Kurtis Kraemer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Antenna Tracker issues
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:19:18 -0400

Hi Chris,

I finally had a chance to try the antenna tracker again. I set the
controller to a fixed baud rate of 19200 in the Maestro Control
Center. The servos move using the Control Center, but still no
movement through ant_track_pmm. I ran a simulation with tracking mode
activated, and the sliders move in the GUI automatically. However, in
the terminal window I am getting the following errors:

(ant_track_pmm:1915): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid
uninstantiatable type `<invalid>' in cast to `GtkRange'

(ant_track_pmm:1915): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_range_set_value: assertion
`GTK_IS_RANGE (range)' failed

(ant_track_pmm:1915): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid unclassed
pointer in cast to `GtkRange'

(ant_track_pmm:1915): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_range_set_value: assertion
`GTK_IS_RANGE (range)' failed

I honestly don't know enough about linux or programming to know how to
fix this...

Thanks

Kurtis