[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Antenna Track Issues -SOLVED

From: Kurtis Kraemer
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Antenna Track Issues -SOLVED
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:07:25 -0400

The problem with the Pololu Servo controller and the antenna tracker has been solved.
Thanks to Luke (IAD on RC Groups) for the help: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=17688890&postcount=2976

In the Maestro Control Center, you must select USB Dual Port under the Serial Settings tab. Click apply settings, and it will work. Simple as that (I think...)

I've never updated a wiki before, but I'll see if I can add that info to the antenna tracker page.

Kurtis
Hi Chris,

I finally had a chance to try the antenna tracker again. I set the
controller to a fixed baud rate of 19200 in the Maestro Control
Center. The servos move using the Control Center, but still no
movement through ant_track_pmm. I ran a simulation with tracking mode
activated, and the sliders move in the GUI automatically. However, in
the terminal window I am getting the following errors:

(ant_track_pmm:1915): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid
uninstantiatable type `<invalid>' in cast to `GtkRange'

(ant_track_pmm:1915): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_range_set_value: assertion
`GTK_IS_RANGE (range)' failed

(ant_track_pmm:1915): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid unclassed
pointer in cast to `GtkRange'

(ant_track_pmm:1915): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_range_set_value: assertion
`GTK_IS_RANGE (range)' failed

I honestly don't know enough about linux or programming to know how to
fix this...

Thanks

Kurtis