[Paparazzi-devel] problem with the latest revision?

From: Chris Efstathiou
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] problem with the latest revision?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:32:55 +0200

Hi.
I updated tot he latest revision (the previous update  was on 11/3/2011) and now after 2~3 seconds the whole autopilot freezes.
Nothing works after that not even in manual and this situation is 100% repeatable.
I am not sure if this is an I2C problem or something else as it looks like the autopilot firmware freezes first.
I reverted back to the previous version which uses exactly the same configuration files and everything now works fine.
I even installed a fresh vanilla copy of paparazzi, added the newer Arduimu module files (v 1.8.2 based) and tried again with the same results.
I use the Arduimu and all the usual settings, nothing fancy.