Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Messages on Simulation

From: Chung-Hsin Kuo
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Messages on Simulation
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:28:51 +0100

Hi, Felix

Thank you for applying.

I'm trying to do here is to verify some calculation I did based using GPS data in simulation.

I would like to output these calculatded data as messages through "message" function in GCS, for debuging. Normally when not in simulation, using DOWNLINK_SEND_xx can send out the customised message without problem but this is not working under the simulation. (The same code outputs my messages when not in simulaion, but nothing in simulation)

Therefore my problem is how to output a customised message under simulation?

Cheers.

Chung Kuo

Quoting Felix Ruess <address@hidden>:

Hi Chung,

I'm not quite sure I understand your problem. What exactly do you want to do?
Are you referring to messages sent from the ground to the aircraft?

You can use the same DOWNLINK_SEND_xx functions to send messages from
the ap to the ground station in simulation...

Cheers, Felix