Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Adding NMEA to the gps type

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Adding NMEA to the gps type
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 21:20:05 +0200

Hi Todd,

Andre wants to integrate his revised NMEA code soon. In the dev branch
fixedwing and rotorcraft gps is merged and has a cleaner interface.
Until that is merged back into the master branch you can just create a
gps_nmea.makefile containing the nmea code (just like the
gps_ublox_lea5h.makefile) and use that subsystem.

Cheers, Felix